Report Lost ATM/Debit Card
In an age where financial fraud is ever present, we at Pinnacle Bank want to ensure that our customers have the best options for protection. To report your Pinnacle Bank ATM/Debit Card as lost or stolen…
Call the Bank at 864-233-6915 or stop by one of our branches during normal business hours.
Over the Phone
Please call our toll-free number, 1 (866) 546-8273, to cancel your debit card during non-business hours. You can call this hotline and Pinnacle Bank will cancel the debit card immediately until further actions can be taken or the issue can be resolved.
Our internet banking customers can use Netteller to cancel or report a lost ATM/debit card online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Log in to your NetTeller account
- Click on the Options Menu tab
- Click on the ATM/Debit Card heading
- Click the lost/stolen box next to the debit card which has been lost
- Click submit
- This will cancel the ATM/Debit Card. You will need to contact the bank during normal business hours to order a new card.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Pinnacle Bank wants you to ask President and CEO David Barnett your banking questions.