Lot Loan Process
Here is how it will work if you come to us for a loan to purchase the lot to build your home on:
- Review options with loan officer.
- Determine best loan product for you.
- Application and credit is submitted to the bank for a pre-qualification.
- Rate and term offer is reviewed with you.
- If accepted, the rate is guaranteed for 30 days.
- Pinnacle mails a disclosure package to you.
- You then sign mailed disclosures and return with supporting documentation (supporting documentation typically will include verification of your income through copies of tax returns or pay stubs). We will also request that you verify your financial or liquid assets by providing a recent statement on each account.
- We will request that paperwork be sent to the attorneys office a week before closing to give them plenty of time to mail the closing package to you.
- You will need to review the package, sign the enclosed documents, have several documents notarized and return the package to the attorney on or before the closing date.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Pinnacle Bank wants you to ask President and CEO David Barnett your banking questions.