The Direct Connect Advantage
- Two-way connectivity between NetTeller and QuickBooks.
- vs. One-way Web Connect between NetTeller and Quick Books (QuickBooks cannot send data to NetTeller).
- Received transactions appear in QuickBooks check register with the click of a button.
- vs. Web Connect that requires each account to be opened separately while transaction activity is imported manually.
Using Online Bill Pay:
- Bill payment information is automatically sent from QuickBooks to NetTeller with a click of a button. NetTeller then has an up-to-date check register with no double entry.
- vs. Web Connect where bills are paid using NetTeller by requiring users to manually input information into QuickBooks.
Transferring Funds Between Pinnacle Accounts:
- The user can record an online transfer between two Pinnacle accounts in QuickBooks and can automatically perform the transfer at the bank.
- vs. Web Connect where users initiate the transfer on NetTeller then record the transfer in QuickBooks.
Click Here, to download a PDF brochure outlining Pinnacle Bank QuickBooks Direct Connect advantages and offerings.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Pinnacle Bank wants you to ask President and CEO David Barnett your banking questions.