Our strategy stems from personal and consultative service that emphasizes in-market decision-making based on local knowledge and relationships. We believe customers seek to do their banking based on the relationships with financially knowledgeable individuals that can assist with strategic decisions based on the best practices that have worked over the years.
Pinnacle Bank’s focus is on providing exceptional consultative service to area businesses and individuals, delivering the technology, products and capabilities of a national bank with the local knowledge, insight and personal service you deserve.
Our team of highly experienced, local banking executives are well known and connected in the market. Together they will utilize their 95 years experience to provide financial solutions for customers. We recognize banking is about relationships more than about transactions. To that end, our principals serve in leadership roles on numerous community boards.
Our Commitment to You
- We want you to feel welcome and comfortable. You will be treated with respect by friendly professionals who value your business.
- We will always answer your calls promptly, and you will always have the option of speaking with someone in person.
- We promise to make your deposits available to you as soon as possible (typically 1 business day).
- We will treat each credit request as a unique opportunity, and we will work with you to develop solutions.
- We know we must earn your trust and confidence every day, and when mistakes happen we promise to make things right.
- We will fiercely protect your privacy.
- We will offer options and solutions and we will not sell the “product of the day.”
- We welcome your questions, and we are always ready to listen.
- We know our hours aren’t perfect for everyone, so we will strive to meet you on your schedule when ever possible.
- We will work to anticipate your needs. You deserve extraordinary service delivered with a firm handshake and a friendly smile.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Pinnacle Bank wants you to ask President and CEO David Barnett your banking questions.