Personal Savings & Investment Accounts
It always makes good sense to save money, and the sooner the better. Through the compounding of interest and the availability of a variety of tax strategies, your savings can grow to meet your lifestyle goals. The sooner you begin a regular savings and investment program, the better your chances of reaching your financial goals.
We offer a complete line of savings and investment options. Please discuss your savings need with a Personal Banker, who will provide you with a complete disclosure and current interest rates on all our savings and investment products.
Money Market Account
- Earn interest on collected balances, compounded daily and paid monthly
- Tiered interest rate structure – higher balances earn higher rates
- No service charge if account maintains a $2,500 minimum daily balance
- $10 monthly service charge if balances are below the minimum
- Six (6) debit transactions free per statement cycle
- Earn interest on collected balances, compounded daily and paid quarterly
- No minimum balance required to earn interest
- No service charge if minimum daily balance of $200, or an average monthly balance of $400
- $6 service charge per quarter if balances are below the minimum
- Six (6) withdrawls per quarter, $2 each excessive withdrawl
For customer 18 and younger, no minimum balance service charge. Must be joint with parent, grandparent or guardian.
Certificates of Deposit
- Variety of maturity dates available ranging from ninety (90) days to forty eight (48) months
- Maturity notice mailed ten (10) days prior to maturity date
- Interest may be reinvested or deposited to another account
- $1,000 minimum deposit required to open
Individual Retirement Accounts
- Invested in Pinnacle Bank certificates of deposit
- Contributions may be tax deductible, please consult your tax advisor
- Options include:
- Traditional IRA – interest earned tax-deferred
- ROTH IRA – interest earned non-taxable
Contact us at 864.233.6915 if you need further help.
Copyright © 2010 All Rights Reserved.
Pinnacle Bank wants you to ask President and CEO David Barnett your banking questions.